Technology News

Friday, October 07, 2005

Formula for Coca Cola Leaked Online


We always worried that nuclear bomb-making would make its way to the ‘Net, but who knew that the biggest leak would be America’s most guarded secret: the formula for Coca Cola? Fake or inevitable? Account and formula book belonging to Dr. J.S. Pemberton while a druggist in Columbus While reviewing the book Pendergrast came upon a recipe for “Celery Cola” and quickly realized that this was not an early formulary guide of Pemberton’s. This was…


Direct and Related Links for 'Formula for Coca Cola Leaked Online'


2 Comments:

  • Your blog is great!!!
    I really enjoy looking at it and you're invited to see someday when you want my blog!!! http://pippolandia.blogspot.com See you!!!

    By Blogger Pippol Shit, at 12:08 PM  

  • Wow! I have to admit, I REALLY like your blog! I was invited by one of your writers (or you) to view the site. An hour later, I think I read everything on it! It's like you're saying everything the media SHOULD say. Very insightful, thought provoking and even entertaining (the book reviews)! Thanks for giving me the heads up on your blog! I'll be back! Signed: Your Blog Sister, "HersidewithAudra"

    By Blogger Her Side with AUDRA!, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home